Job Number: R0132254
Dev Ops Infrastructure Engineer, LeadThe Challenge
Ready to support mission critical operations that harness the power of cloud? As an experienced DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you know how to set up cloud environments and provision computer networking, storage, and virtual networks. On our team of cloud experts, you'll use your configuration management and provision know-how to support your clients as they modernize their IT infrastructure and meet their most challenging missions. We're looking for someone like you to help streamline our sof tware development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production.
As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you'll lead cloud architects and engineers spe cia lizing in Ansible and Puppet to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. You'll have the chance to demonstrate your expertise within a DevOps framework to establish network and use cloud service providers like Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) to further your clients' meaningful missions.
With access to our internal innovative labs, you'll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients' challenges, and you'll oversee your team and work closely with key stakeholders to deliver the right te chn ical solutions. Whether developing, deploying, or managing IT infrastructures for cru cia l server and network components, here, you'll have the latest tech and brightest people at your fingertips.
Are you ready to sharpen your skills at the leading edge of cloud innovation?
Join us. The world can't wait.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 6+ years of experience with architecting and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) , Micro sof t Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with automation tools, including Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible
- Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments
- Experience with managing Git-based version control systems, including GitLab and GitHub
- TS / SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale sof tware deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery ( CI / CD )
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure and applications in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) , Azure, or Google Cloud Platform ( GCP )
- Experience with identifying and implementing automation to improve user experience ( UX )
- Experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Experience with open te chn ologies, DevOps, and related Infrastructure as Code ( IaC ) tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Gitlab, Je nk ins, GitHub, and Git
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including JSON, REST, and XML
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
- Experience with documenting an as-is state of the environment, performing a gap analysis, and producing artifacts that articulate options and recommendations preferred
- Experience with managing personal project priorities and deliverables
- Cloud Certification, including AWS, Certified Solutions Architect Asso cia te Certification, Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect Certification, or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information ; TS / SCI clearance with polygraph is required.Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and te chn ical courses, certifications, and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.