Synechron, a global leader in Financial Services and Digital, architects and develops technology-driven strategies for emerging and evolving businesses across industries. Synechron, one of the fastest growing IT companies, specializes in Capital Markets, Mortgage, Insurance, Energy & Commodities, and Digital space.
With over 5000+ professionals across 12 countries globally, Synechron is headquartered in New York. It has significant presence in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia & Japan
Synechron is hiring Dev Ops Lead (Build / Release) to support different Product Builds and implemented scripts for automated deployment. This is a Long Term role and location is in Seattle, WA/Charlotte, NC
- To Perform Software Configuration Management, Build & Deployment Management.
- Manage the Build, Deployment & Release environment widely.
- Automating the Build & Deployment environment end -to-end using Perl, Shell & Powershell.
- Enabling Continuous Build & Continuous delivery with extensive usage of ANT,MAVEN for build automation.
- Design & on-boarding to improve/enhance the existing process, Process optimization and innovation.
- To Integrate Subversion & GIT VCS with CI tools.
- Perforce server client setup, configuration & maintenance.
- Troubleshooting Build & deployment issues.
- 5+ years of strong experience with Middleware including Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache, IBM HTTP.
- Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment – preferably within financial industry.
- Specializes in Build and Release Process
- Good experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Familiar with Applications Server Support - IBM Websphere Application Server, WPS, JBoss, WebLogic, ANT , MAVEN, PERL ,PYTHON, Jython Scripting.
- Basic understanding of Java coding concepts
- Experience in eCommerce domain will be a Plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do email me with your latest copy of the resume and a convenient time to connect on the phone.