Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Synechron is hiring Dev Ops Lead (Build / Release) to support different Product Builds and implemented scripts for automated deployment. This is a Long Term role and location is in Seattle, WA/Charlotte, NC.
- To Perform Software Configuration Management, Build & Deployment Management.
- Manage the Build, Deployment & Release environment widely.
- Automating the Build & Deployment environment end -to-end using Perl, Shell & Powershell.
- Enabling Continuous Build & Continuous delivery with extensive usage of ANT,MAVEN for build automation.
- Design & on-boarding to improve/enhance the existing process, Process optimization and innovation.
- To Integrate Subversion & GIT VCS with CI tools.
- Perforce server client setup, configuration & maintenance.
- Troubleshooting Build & deployment issues.
- 5+ years of strong experience with Middleware including Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache, IBM HTTP.
- Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment – preferably within financial industry.
- Specializes in Build and Release Process
- Good experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Familiar with Applications Server Support - IBM Websphere Application Server, WPS, JBoss, WebLogic, ANT , MAVEN, PERL ,PYTHON, Jython Scripting.
- Basic understanding of Java coding concepts
- Experience in eCommerce domain will be a Plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do email me with your latest copy of the resume and a convenient time to connect on the phone.