Our client in Alameda, CA has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer
This position combines the best features of both a start-up and an established corporation. You’ll be working with a growing team in a fast-paced environment to develop new Smart Grid application software. Your skills will be seen and appreciated!
If you are passionate about the new DevOps Culture, we are looking for you!
What needs to be done?
• Help build our next-gen micro service platform, utilizing docker containers and a linked toolchain of new technologies.
• Improve on our CI and CD process
• Work with other developers and QA to help improve on development release cycle
• Work side by side with the Configuration Management team to produce stable builds
• Have a proactive approach to improve the application and environment
• Help maintain Development and QA environment
Is this job right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for in a job candidate:
• Must have experience with docker
• Must have experience with at least 2 Configuration Management and Continuous Integration tools
• Experience running production software in AWS
• Past experience in DevOps
• BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with VMWare, Linux, Maven / ANT, Bash, Perl, Git
• Experience with Java Application Servers, Big Data Technologies and Cloud Computing
• Experience with automating jobs using Perl/Shell scripting
• Good at debugging and problem solving
• Self-motivated in getting the tasks completed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills for documenting work.
Relevant Experience Required: DevOps, Linux, Docker (2 years+)
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job# 12073
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp