The ideal candidate is experienced in software development, Continuous integration/ Continuous Deployment tools, is highly self-motivated and can work well across a diverse and evolving team of both internal and external partners. They are proactive, able to prioritize, demonstrating excellent communication skills with technical and nontechnical audiences. A strong team player with ability to collaborate with diverse team members to deliver optimal solutions supporting Colgate Connect platform.
Specifically, this position will have responsibility to:
* Design, automate and support CI/CD stack, cloud infrastructure, monitoring, and logging
* Work with developers and release management to design and implement delivery pipelines
* Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the application development team to streamline code deployment.
* Participate in architecture design and implementation of infrastructure monitoring, security, and scaling solutions
* Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster and more efficiently
* Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
* Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
* Implement and improve automated testing solutions
* Collaborate within the product team to consistently deliver quality software to end users.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree
* Previous experience in a DevOps or Release Engineer role working closely with Software Engineers
* Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (GCP, AWS, etc.)
* Experience managing infrastructure deployments using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform)
* Working knowledge of DevOps tools, such as Git and GitHub
* Experience working with container based framework ( such as Kubernetes, Docker )
* Familiar with code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
* Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
* Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
* Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Can work independently and as part of a team