About the job About Us
Our Client is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce brands in the world as one of the most-searched fashion brands on Google.
They are dedicated to bringing the customer the latest trends to make them look and feel their best without the high price point. We deliver the hottest styles at lightning-fast speed, ensuring that all are included. Wherever our customer is, we are committed to bringing them the trends they love at the prices they love. About The Role
The Engineering team is looking for an experienced Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to lead the transformation of our AWS platform into a robust, highly automated, closely monitored self-healing DevOps infrastructure. The Senior AWS DevOps Engineer will explore and analyze the current infrastructure, automation and monitoring tools and recommend and implement improvements based on their requirements, input from stakeholder teams and their knowledge of best practices and technologies.
You'll collaborate closely with other developers to develop, build, release, and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, & drive release process improvements that rapidly deliver reliable, high quality software. Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Responsible for managing and strengthening our AWS application infrastructure and environment by applying standards and best practices along with instrumenting monitoring tools to make development workflows highly scalable.
- Design, build, and automate solutions utilizing AWS services.
- Build, update and automate platform's and CI/CD processes for new and existing applications.
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Stay up to date on contemporary tech trends and advocate based on engineering needs and priorities.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement automated infrastructures.
- Responsible for supporting AWS infrastructure for high volume transactions at peak times.
- Instrument and build monitoring solutions, including relevant security/compliance needs.
- 6+ years practical experience designing, building, and automating solutions utilizing AWS services, specifically Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, EBS, SQS, IAM, S3, EC2, Step Functions, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SSM, Secrets Manager, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Cognito, AWS Organizations, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Security Groups, NAT/Virtual Private Gateways, Route Tables, VPC Endpoints, Elastic IPs, Auto Scaling Groups.
- 3+ years of experience building CI/CD pipeline automation leveraging industry standard best practices and toolsets offered on the AWS platform or integrating well with and tailored to AWS environments.
- Experience working with IaC cloud automation tools, specifically Terraform, Cloudformation and Serverless Framework.
- 3+ years' experience working in DevOps team/organizations with applied Agile development practices.
- Hands-on experience with Docker or similar container orchestration services.
- In-depth, practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends, and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings.
- Experience instrumenting, logging and monitoring AWS environments.
- Experience migrating SaaS solutions from one platform to another.
- Deep understanding of microservices and distributed architectures.
- AWS Developer and Engineer certified or similar certifications or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate core concepts to executives, IT Management, and developers.
- You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
- Employee discount
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401k Match
- Fun and friendly culture