Immediate need for a talented DevOps/AWS Enigneer with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Philadelphia PA 19103. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 66000-1
- 3-5 years Dev Ops experience required with preferred experience in a senior reporting role.
- Experience with AWS is required, other cloud providers are a nice bonus.
- A strong Linux or Unix background.
- Complete focus on security and mitigating risk through technology.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible.
- Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, PostGres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related technologies will be very helpful.
- Working knowledge of some form of CI/CD (Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, AppVeyor, etc) is required.
- Know Git or some other version control and have experience in an Agile environment.
- You should demonstrate a fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies.
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required.
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.