Job Title:DevOps Azure Network Engineer.
Job type - Contract to Hire
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
- DevOps Azure Network Engineer.
- IT DevOps is looking for an experienced DevOps Azure Network Engineer to work on innovative, enterprise level azure network design and implementation of networking solution in Client's azure environment.
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, documentation, automation, development, operations of Vnets/ Subnets/ NSG changes and also support/troubleshoot connectivity issues within the Client network(Azure and on-prem).
- 5+ years in designing, supporting/troubleshooting and deploying network configuration.
- 3+ years in developing powershell scripts and C# applications.
- Develop and maintain an extensive understanding of Azure network environment.
- Validate and update key engineering artifacts such as standards/best practices, design documents and decisions.
- Design and document solutions to meet requirements and that are easily scalable for the enterprise.
- Work closely with architects and engineering teams to understand emerging technologies and how they would and its users.
- Transforming, integrating, and automating network infrastructure to tightly integrate with SDN(Software Defined Networking).
- Develop and write powershell scripts in powershell version 4.0+.
- Develop and write C# code using .NET 4.5+ framework to support the automation for network related changes/deployment.
Please share your resume to email@example.com