Please note that this is a 6 months+ contract position.
Must pass a test focused on OpenShift Container Platform understanding. Must have RedHat and Java experience.
• Analyze technical requirements, defining the most efficient and appropriate use of technologies
• Serve as the subject matter expert at the client site, addressing technical, developmental
• Participate actively in middleware project implementations
• Support other middleware developers by creating standards and ensuring governance is observed during development
• Carry out technical quality assurance and code reviews
• Support business development managers in proposals scope and estimations
• Define Governance of the solution and clear evolution paths for long-term projects
• Responsible for migration of data and processes from legacy systems to open Microservices architecture
• Analyze performance requirements and suggest ways of improving applications
• Experience as solutions architect or consulting delivery role; 4+ years focused on cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures. Excellent technical skills and experience designing and implementing Java and JEE solutions. Strong technical knowledge in Application Servers implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning. Knowledge about DevOps practices and automation of standard pipelines. Experience working with clusters, standalone and container-based implementations
For consideration, please reference job number 2727
San Francisco, CAContact