an innovative health technology company that uses an evidence-based B2B2C technology infrastructure with an emphasis on precision medicine. Their adaptive platform for personalized engagement enables longitudinal data collection, engagement, and insights. Their goal is to create more personalized and wholistic approaches to population research and therapeutic interventions. They produce data-driven solutions that prevent, monitor, and diagnose various diseases.
They are looking to bring on a Release Engineer Lead. You will work with teams from across their products to provide a seamless and self-service delivery experience with the guard rails and best practices that you help maintain and define. They are running almost everything on containers and Kubernetes so comfort with those technologies is needed. They also write some code of their own and we make sure it can ship on the same platform we provide our product teams, so some comfort in a programming language or two is expected. Ideally, you've built or worked on different types of software, and are comfortable working independently to figure out problems that people run into while building it.Required Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Measuring and automating the software product release process.
- Working with product development teams to ensure their success through improved and self-service tooling.
- Working with product development teams to create well defined socio-technical processes to ensure teams are releasing effective, quality software on a regular cadence.
- Training and supporting development teams on the toolsets available, providing demonstrations and gathering feedback on existing tools and processes.
- Reviewing pull requests
- Planning and deploying tool improvements (both homegrown and off the shelf)
- Mentoring other engineers
- Presenting and exploring new ways to deliver software more regularly and reliably
- Reading, deploying, modifying, and contributing back to open-source tools
What You Will Be Doing
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD
- Deep understanding of the principles of DEVOPS
- Familiarity with ChatOps
- Previous contributions to open source
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive Pay DOE
- Full time position
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.