As a Senior Software Engineer with ***Strong DB Skills***, you will be responsible for highly complex coding using various software solutions, closely adhering to deadlines and reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
In addition to application development, you will be responsible for administering the database, develop and maintain complex SQL procedures/queries
The candidate will work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications.
You will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of JAVA, web application development and design patterns
- Hands on experience with web services (SOAP & REST)
- Hands on experience in maintaining the development databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle) – Including the query optimization, query plan analysis, creating/dropping databases, monitoring DB performance, table identification and design.
- Strong SQL development skills, with hands on experience in developing stored procedures and complex queries – Including, packaging the DB components, staging changes, version control of the DB Scripts.
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Experience with Subversion, GIT, Maven, Linux and shell scripting.
- Experience working various Amazon Web Services
- Must have worked in Agile development
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Self-motivated and oriented towards excellent customer service
- Experience in working with Dev Ops and AWS environment
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence tools (Jira and Wiki)
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
Please feel free to contact M.Nagendar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,email@example.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7032461851