is a custom software development and IT consulting company headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey. With our expertise in custom web application development, mobile application development, application maintenance, legacy application migration, application testing, and technology staffing services, we bridge the gap between your business and your information technology-driven goals.
We have an opportunity for DevOps Architect (Docker, Kubernetes) with our client in Thousand Oaks, CA. Please find the below job description for your reference. Kindly share your updated resume if you're interested. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Candidates who are interested in a full-time position with our Client are also encouraged to apply.
Location - Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration - 12+ months
Start Date - ASAP
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker
- Advanced Kubernetes skills in Pod configuration, Kubernetes API Objects, Federated Deployments, setting and creation of Custom Resources
- Be capable of efficiently building and configuring Windows server environments (OS, firewalls, NTFS (security), certificates, installations, configure services, virtual machines, understand networking and active directory) and the assortment of capabilities installed in these Windows-based Bamboo agent servers
- Understand DevOps pipelines and how to build pipelines that support multiple, dependent technologies (.net, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS) through the CI and CD steps
- Should have a very good understanding of DevOps culture, experience in creating DevOps strategy and road map.
- A good communicator with very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with Bitbucket / Git and Gitflow like branching strategies
- Plus, if the know some of our tools and how to interact with them from a pipeline, such as Artifactory, XL Deploy, SonarQube, MS Build, Veracode, Selenium, and Redgate
- JIRA and Agile experience are helpful as well
- Nice to have (potential future needs, not immediate, however): Infrastructure as code tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), AWS, Dockers (containers)