Title: Sr DevOps Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Required qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, IT etc.) with 9 + years of experience or similar role for large scale enterprise solutions.
• Must have professional experience managing complex systems and workflow and complex projects with tight deadlines.
• Experience with open technologies like Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, DevSecOps and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, JIRA, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Git and others.
• Experience working with XML, JSON and YAML for configuration.
• 7+ years of experience on setting up Jenkins based CI/CD Pipelines with integration with open source plugins.
• 7+ years of experience in DevOps/Agile/Scrum environments and development
• Strong hands-on experience with configuration management, cloud orchestration and automation tools.
• Solid understanding of and experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in cloud environments, preferably in AWS.
• Experience with identifying and implementing automation for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
• In-depth understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); experience successfully deploying reliable data systems and data quality management systems.
• Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others.
• Experience with Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices in a Micro services environment