Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer f or our client in the Wireless domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possible Contract to hire)
Location: Southlake, TX
Role: DevOps Engineer
Primary Skills: DevOps
Role Description: T he DevOps Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity
- Implement and maintain virtualized server, storage, network, and security infrastructure
- Implement and maintain automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purpose
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues
- Expected to aid developers and produce documentation of standards
- Optimizing and automating our processes and systems, in an effort to improve reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Hands on experience building and deploying containerized applications with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Experience with CD/CD systems especially Jenkins
- Experience with Git / GitHub
- Detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a troubleshooter at heart and enjoy diving in the deep end, figuring things out, and solving problems.
- Linux skills. You will spend a large part of your day over ssh to slices and servers. Must be at home on the command line and using CICD
- Associates Degree or Bachelor s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum three years preforming Linux, Docker System Administration
- Experience with shell scripts and Ansible playbooks
- Experience with containers, automation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with CI/CD systems e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI
- Knowledge of DNS, Load Balancers, haProxy, routing and firewalls
- Exposure to HashiCorp technologies such as Vault, Consul, Terraform
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: T his position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834/412 200 1197 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None