This role requires the candidate to be part of a DataOps Agile/Scrum Automation Team. Candidate will be expected to: work closely with client to gather requirements and provide solution. Mentor Dev team and drive the automation project. Design and implement CICD pipelines in Azure DevOps; create Infrastructure as code to automate environment provisioning and standup other resources in Azure Cloud; develop Monitoring solutions with Dashboards.
This includes but is not limited to: Monitoring & Alerting, provisioning of Environments, diagnosing performance issues. Should have good understanding of the CI/CD tools to run code analysis and catch security vulnerabilities. Should have experience in DataOps to automate Data Pipelines (e.g., Azure Data Factory /Data bricks, Azure SQL, and Azure Functions.) and the continuous deployment of those pipelines to environments. Should be proficient in writing reusable YAML templates.
- Expertise implementing DevOps solutions in public cloud IaaS/PaaS.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Azure DevOps, providing guidance and direction on best practices for the implementation of DataOps in the organization.
- Self-driven and should be able to mentor the team on the best practices and drive the project.
- Perform discovery, create roadmaps and artifacts for the project.
- Should be able to capture the client requirements and create User stories in Azure Boards.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of CICD pipelines for applications built on Azure Big Data stack.
- Influence technology and a culture of service ownership at client organization. Engage in training and mentoring to help develop other engineers with this mindset
- Expertise in building CICD Pipelines as code with YAML for Data applications.
- Should contributor to DataOps COE best practices.
- Configure & contribute to deployment and automation tools, as well as the platform, to detect, address, and prevent problems from recurring more efficiently.
- Build Infrastructure as Code and necessary automation required to setup Cloud environments, CI/CD pipelines, Data pipelines in Azure Cloud with ARM, Azure DevOps YAML, Terraform.
- Rapid creation and editing of reusable components/CI/CD pipelines using YAML templates; accelerating continuous deployment practice adoption and to speed up onboarding applications.
- Good Understand of the Azure Big Data services.
- Implement monitoring solutions/dashboards for Azure Monitor & Application Insights
- Proven experience with at least one of the scripting tools; PowerShell, Bash or Python.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- 6+ years of experience in architecting solutions in public cloud.
- 5+ years of experience of Azure DevOps tools & Azure ecosystem.
- Azure certified solution architect
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions certification.
- Experience in monitoring and metrics systems
- Experience in Azure Big data services like, Azure Data Factory , Databricks, Azure SQL, and Azure Functions.
- Proficient in Git framework and branching strategies.
- At least 5 years of experience with automation & Infrastructure as code with PowerShell, Bash or Python,
- 3+ years of experience in writing IaaC using Azure ARM, Terraform, YAML.
- Strong technical skills in setting up of CICD pipeline as a code, branching strategies. (master/slave patterns add on)
- Work experience in Blue green and canary deployment.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum and DevOps environment, including a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Strong experience in change management, code deployment through SDLC and Agile Frameworks.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or additional comparable experience
- Proven experience in IT, application development or DevOps, including excellent knowledge of networking, computing and storage
- Industry certifications in DevOps or SAFe certification is desirable.