A top Digital Finance team in Richardson, TX is looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer with Ansible. Need to have a Strong Windows Server, Ansible, Terraform or Powershell experience.
• Extensive experience with AWS and AWS native toolsets such as AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPCs, Kinesis, Dynamo, SQS, SNS, SWF etc.
• Extensive experience with automation and configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Jenkins or similar
• Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development, and design
• Strong background in Windows
• Strong background in scripting and automation in languages such as Python and Ruby
• Strong background in cloud operations instrumentation and monitoring of distributed architectures using AppDynamics, Splunk, Nagios or similar
• Strong background with source control management systems (GIT or Subversion); Build Systems (Maven, Gradle), Code Quality (Sonar), Artifact Repository Manager(Maven), Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
• Knowledge of containerization
• Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
• Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher, and/or equivalent experience.
If interested, please contact email@example.com (richATarchertechnology.com) or call one of the team members direct at 973-784-4436.
469 7th Avenue Suite 700 New York, NY, 10018Contact