Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong DevOps Consultant
Job Description is as follows:
Title: DevOps Consultant
Location: - MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, PA – Pittsburgh, Hartford, CT
Duration: Full time
WORK YOU’LL DO
- DevOps professionals are able to bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams. They are responsible for setting up and managing the operation of project development and test environments as well as the software configuration management processes for the entire application development lifecycle.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Any, Ivy, UrbanCode, Docker, or comparable tools
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))