Please note that this is a 8 months contract position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote and drive Agile software development and DevOps
- Initiate and support implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
- Mentor & invest in the development team members
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security, Business or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of an application programming and/or Hands-on technical application architecture experience
- Credit Card Scheme experience MasterCard/Visa/American Express
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Demonstrated breadth of security expertise in various sub domains such as PCI DSS, encryption, identity, incident response, etc· Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience in Block chain is an advantage
- Experience with the following technologies - Java / JEE, Web Services (SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, .NET), Business Rules Engine, Enterprise Service Bus(ESB)
For consideration, please reference job number 3159
San Francisco, CAContact