Our client has headquarters, based in Woodland Hills, CA. The team build their family of brands from the ground up. That means, they do everything from creating brands and formulas to shooting and producing advertising content, to creating our own marketing materials in-house. As a leader in direct-to-consumer marketing, they build health, beauty, and pet care brands that are innovative, profitable, and make the world a better place. We partner with doctors and experts to develop best-in-class products that set new industry standards for quality, efficacy, and innovation.
The company is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer
to assist in setting up and maintaining the systems and servers for the company. The engineer will work with cloud environments using scripting, light programming and a variety of cloud technologies including monitoring and security systems for web sites and applications. The engineer will maintain and respond to alerting and will work with vendors to support teams of developers and end users.Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4-5+ years of experience in a Linux system admin role (Required)
- Knowledge of LINUX, VHOST, Windows Servers.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment (GitLab)
- Automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management system such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Chef.
- Experience working with the following tools: Gitlab and GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef.
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Knowledge of NGINX.
- experience working with at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Bash
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to be strategic and execute fast in a fast pace environment
- Motivated and ambitious, interested in growing and developing
Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, book clubs, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more.
- Highly interactive work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases