Sr ASP.NET Developer - SQL Server - Azure
Location: Long Island, NY (Ronkonkoma)
Duration: Fulltime Permanent Opening
Our customer, a cutting edge industrial manufacturer is seeking an ASP.NET developer for a full-time position in Ronkonkoma, NJ
Position is responsible for building functional systems that improve customer experience, implementing integrations and managing the complete project lifecycle. The Developer must be a self-starter, possess the ability to multi-task, and have excellent organizational and communication skills. Job
• Build solutions to improve customer experiences and improve data accuracy
• Develop software to integrate disparate systems.
• Document new and existing custom modifications and integrations.
• Implement integrated development, unit and user test environments.
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• Communicate project objectives, scope and direction to project team
• Analyze complex technical and system problems
• Design and implement effective solution
• Evaluate complex business requirements
• Participate in modeling data and system requirements
• Create system, technical and product standards and procedures
• Deploy updates and fixes
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
Required Skills: • Fluent in the Microsoft Technology stack (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Servers) • 5+ years of ASP.NET development experience • Strong experience with SQL Server, must be able to write stored procedures on your own as this is a small team
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong PC skills (Word & Advanced Excel)
• Desired - 4-year College Degree
Wherever the journey takes your enterprise, CBTS has you covered. Whether your challenge is developing a cloud strategy, assessing security vulnerabilities, or developing an interactive experience for your customers, you need a partner that understands your strategic goals as well as your technology requirements. That partner is CBTS. From consulting to implementation to ongoing optimization, we combine deep technology experience with the expertise of professionals who bring a personal approach to all things cloud and beyond.