Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000
Location: Virginia (100% remote for the foreseeable)
A well-established and exciting business are going through yet another spell of expansion, after hiring 15 staff coming out of lockdown they are not stopping here. My client are a managed services provider who bring modern application technology to their clients without distracting them from their mission focus. Their technology innovation considers real organizational challenges.
There will be excellent in-house training to bring you up to speed in all areas of IT including any systems you may not have been exposed to before. This is a demanding and fast-paced role where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
* Group Health Insurance
* External Vendor Training and Certification offered
* The opportunity to lead on exciting IT projects
* Regular Team Outings and Social Events
* Competitive salary
* Generous PTO
* 5 years in Build Automation
* Excellent UNIX/LINUX tools/utilities, scripting, and basic administration skills
* High-Comfort Level with Virtualization using Vagrant, Docker, VMware
* Used AWS Services like EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM, CLI, CloudFormation
* Strong organizational, communication skills, and detail-oriented focus
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an exciting and market leading organisation who will progress your career, then please apply for this role ASAP or Please contact me on either or
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.