Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with good experience with Salesforce
who wants to contribute in the successful design, implementation, rollout, adoption, and maturation of the DevOps pipeline for Zions Bancorporation DevOps transformation vision. This position will ideally be located in Salt Lake City, UT but there is a possibility for remote work.
This position will be responsible to engineer enterprise solutions on the Release Engineering team. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with all roles and teams in the IT organization to ensure requirements are understood and met. You will also participate in administration and troubleshooting of solutions, systems, and processes. Other duties as assigned. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source Code repository management (SCM) including branch management.
- Designing and migrating deployment workflows and models.
- Creating, administering and maintaining automated solutions for:
- Building code/compilation strategies
- Packaging and Versioning with artifact management strategies
- Integration point solutions with other systems or data streams
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and applications
- Recommending and implementing approved process and procedure improvements.
- 4+ years of direct experience with Development/Operations delivery pipeline activities
- Experience with Salesforce and preferably Copado
- A deep knowledge of GIT
- A deep knowledge of Maven
- Strong background in Windows and Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to stand up a CI pipeline in one or more industry standard tools (e.g. ADO, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with at least one Deploy/Release toolset (eg. XebiaLabs, Octopus Deploy, ADO, Udeploy, Electric Cloud, etc.)
- A good knowledge and experience of database admin basics such as SQL and MySQL
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid organizational, time management and judgment skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines and 8+ years of experience.
- Experience with release management and/or deploying enterprise distributed systems in a production environment.
- Experience with deployment of database changes in parallel with applications
- Experience working in Agile team environment. Understands Agile with Scrum team concepts in practice.
- Experience in designing and implementing container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
Location: This position can be located in Salt Lake City, UT or 100% remote
Pay Range: $100,000 - $140,000