A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You-ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC-s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you-ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct.
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production data lake environments. While they do not do development work on the platforms, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development languages, COTS applications, and infrastructure (cloud and on prem). Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : High School Diploma Minimum Years of Experience : 2 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Bachelor Degree Certification(s) Preferred :
Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I and/or Platform Developer II, Marketing Cloud certifications. Other certifications like ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s) or CCNA/P are a plus. Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Understanding of and experience with general salesforce setup and configuration such as workflows, validation rules, triggers, field updates, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types etc.;
- Understanding of environment maintenance tasks such as managing admin access, managing sandboxes, handling confidential data, Single Sign On, Certificate & Key Management, License Management etc.;
- Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS, validate requirements, source code branches, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments;
- Working with Apex and Visualforce development is a plus;
- Displaying skills in Release Management using Salesforce DX, GIT, Azure DevOps (VSTS), Visual Code Editor, etc.;
- Possessing experience with CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments;
- Understanding management of source code for branch and merge strategy;
- Building, maintaining and controlling lower and production environments;
- Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter specialists;
- Using of Data Loader & Workbench tools;
- Working with Reports and dashboards development and management;
- Displaying skills in Einstein Analytics administration and familiarity with dashboards, lenses, recipes, data sets, etc;
- Using Marketing Cloud administration, MC connect, SSO, Data extension configurations, Integrations setup/configuration, Business unit and roles administration, Journey builders setup, etc.;
- Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments, ServiceNow familiarity for reporting and configuration;
- Establishing proactive monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform;
- Establishing system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed;
- Documenting SOPs, and perform knowledge transfer to others;
- Possessing knowledge of Hadoop; and,
- Demonstrating experience with at least one of the following development languages of Java, Python, Perl.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.