WANTED: an AWS Cloud Systems Administrator with a Secret Clearance!
As an AWS Cloud Systems Administrator, you will:
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of an AWS Cloud Systems Administrator:
- Willing to be on on-call rotation for approximately 5 weeks per year.
- Is responsible for full Life Cycle support of AWS GovCloud hosted Systems i.e. GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Twistlock, Xray).
- Works with development and customer support teams, providing technical and operational support activities, including troubleshooting, performance monitoring, tuning, and optimizing the cloud infrastructure environment.
- Evaluates new and existing system software/hardware and recommends changes to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Provides management with status of projects, problem resolution, and/or other system administration statuses that require upward and outward communication.
- Provides the necessary system administration expertise to satisfy business requirements, through the process of documenting and implementing the final system administration solution.
- Implements, monitors, and maintains Cybersecurity compliance vulnerability mitigations, working with the Cybersecurity team.
- Provides Tier II Production and Development support, including DISA ticket submission and tracking.
- Provides On-call for daily maintenance, monitoring, problem resolution, and functionality releases, etc.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP TEN MILITARY FRIENDLY company by MilitaryFriendly.com!