A leading North American independent power producer boasting over 30 years of experience across a broad spectrum of services has multiple vacancies for 2021. Their mission is to deliver renewable solutions to lead the transition to a sustainable energy future. They are seeking a DevOps Engineer to support the Global Solar Optimization Platform. You will be focused on building end-to-end solutions for their solar sites around the world and will have the opportunity to transform data into meaningful metrics for their customers.
Their current stack includes Redshift, RDS, Glue, Lambdas, S3, the AWS developer tools, and other AWS technologies. If you have good ideas for alternative solutions, we want to hear about it! Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience building and managing AWS infrastructure
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Experience automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, CDK, or Sceptre
- Experience building and maintaining critical, reliable ETL pipelines
- Experience in an automated CI/CD environment. Detailed understanding of automation of all elements of a deployment pipeline including source control, CI, deployment, and QA automation
- Base salary $130-140k
- Fully Remote position anywhere in the country
- 10% Bonus
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.