Infostretch is an award-winning, digital-first professional services firm. We leverage a proven combination of technology, processes, and expertise to help enterprises accelerate the execution of their digital strategy. We deliver faster and more effectively by unifying expert professional services and best practices with pre-built software frameworks and products. Our 1,000+ development, testing and integration specialists have deep capabilities in DevOps, QE, App Development, Cloud, AI, IoT and Mobility.
We are looking for a DevOps Solution Architect/DevOps Evangelist with a minimum 8+ years of experience in DevOps and/or Development based in Santa Clara location , who can drive the adoption of strategic best practices, coding standards, tools etc. Overall one should be really experienced in various aspects of Software Development process, passionate about DevOps, enjoy developing solutions and evangelize it to other teams
- Drive adoption of DevOps best practices, coding standards, tools etc.
- Architect , Design and implement DevOps solutions which can be CI/CD pipelines, promotion strategies ,branching strategies ,Monitoring and logging, Chef Automation etc.
- Evangelize DevOps tools and practices like Build Management ,IAAC using Chef , Kubernetes Containerization and orchestration , Jenkins Shared libraries etc. to other teams
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in DevOps . (Can even be a combination of Development and DevOps experience )
- Must have real-world demonstrated hands-on expertise in the entire DevOps spectrum from SCM , CI server, Repository manager, Deployment frameworks to monitoring and logging
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
Must have skills
- Experience in GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef
- Very good Presentation and Cross team Communication skills to evangelize the solution to Managers and C-Level executives
- Experience in build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.)
- Understanding of agile development processes and how organizations adopt and implement those processes
- Chef Configuration Management
- Good experience with Linux
Nice to have skills
- Infrastructure Provisioning Experience – Ansible, Terraform , packer
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Shell , Python )
- Experience in implementing monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks
- Direct experience with application servers and development frameworks
- Knowledge of TDD , unit testing and integration testing for infrastructure