We are looking for "IBM Mainframe Developer - Remote " @ Washington D.C
Requirement details :
Position: IBM Mainframe Developer - Remote
Location: Washington D.C
Duration: 6 months
- At least three (9) years of experience in developing COBOL/DB2/CICS programs on IBM mainframes.
- JCL experience is a must
- Easytrieve and Xpeditier experience is a must
- Preferred Hands on Experience / Knowledge in one or more following areas:
- Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process & manage eligibility for multiple Health & Human Services (HHS) programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
- Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA & IES (between legacy & modernized).
- Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
- Familiarity with Medicaid (MA) policies involving HHS programs
- Candidate should be able to analyze complex legacy code / JCLs and document business logic, develop data flow diagrams, job dependency diagrams from legacy systems job scheduler.
- Candidate should be to translate legacy code and job flows into applications requirements to assist development of web-based solutions.
- Candidate should be able to assist in identifying inter related business components and perform impact analysis.
- Candidate should be able to assist in developing technical test specifications, test scenarios and assist test team in validating the test results
- Candidate should be able to assist in testing by preparing test data, mock test files, and running test jobs in legacy systems.
If you are available please us email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 571-210-1115.