Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and onboarding of applications to cloud platform.
- Build and deploy CI/CD pipelines for multiple modern and legacy application technologies.
- Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Review the application architectural landscape and make appropriate CI/CD pipeline orchestration recommendations.
- Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Design, develop and maintain Windows/Linux based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows/Linux platform.
- Learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
- Research new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
Years of Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
- At least 3 years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower.
- At least 4 years of linux administration experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing and deploying applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- At least 3 years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on both Windows and Linux hosts, using docker, ECS or EKS.
- At least 4 experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
- At least 4 years of experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Cloudbees.
- Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
- Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL databases.
- Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins.
- Experience with Big data platforms.
8 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement