We have a wonderful opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with our industry-leading client. In this role, you will drive task automation and support containerization efforts. Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen. The individual in this role can be based anywhere in the United States; however, travel is required up to 50% for client meetings and work assignments. Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Contribute to the automation of CI/CD pipeline between GitLab and Docker EE
- Containerize legacy applications with Docker and deploy to Docker EE
- Develop documentation and establish processes for DevOps processes
- Work in a collaborative Agile environments and interact directly with SMEs
- Generate problem and change reports and ensure appropriate corrective action is applied
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a System Administrator or Engineer supporting enterprise environments
- At least 2 years of experience supporting Linux environments
- Hands-on experience containerizing applications with Docker
- Familiarity with IaaC, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to create polished deliverables
- Experience with Git for configuration management
- Strong analytical skills
- DevOps/Agile/Scrum/PM certifications preferred
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, System Administrator, Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Git, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 317334 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !