No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Client is looking for a talented, proactive and results-oriented software engineer to maintain and enhance a CI/CD build system for our customer facing web applications. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of top-notch software engineers. This engineer takes pride in creating and managing the build infrastructure and build tools using continuous delivery practices. This engineer needs to closely work with cross-functional teams to identify the issues, design and implement the proper solution, and work with the engineering team to properly test and deploy the changes.
- Managed and maintained a 24x7 CI environment (such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab, GoCD, Concourse) with hundreds of build jobs
- Breath of knowledge on a variety of techniques and tools in the areas of build, test, deploy, and release.
- Have created and managed software package dependencies (such as: NPM, CocoaPods, deb, dmg)
- Ability to script in bash, python, go, or ruby
- Familiar with Linux and macOS systems
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with mono-repos and distributed build systems
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years DevOps or Build Engineering experience
- Must Have Java Script Experience.
- 5+ years Jenkins experience
- 8+ years managing source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
- 5+ years working with customer facing web applications
- 5+ years Docker experience
- 4+ years AWS or Google Cloud Platform experience
- 4+ years Kubernetes experience
- 2+ years OpenShift experience
- 5+ years SSL management experience
- 5+ years logging and/or Splunk experience
- 4+ years REST API experience
- 5+ years Python scripting experience
- 2+ years HELM experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contact Karun @