NO SUB-CONTRACTING - W/2 ONLY - Contract to hire is also an option...
Either DevOps or Build Engineer or Release Engineer will work
AWS Cloud Farm
You will implement and improve of software development practices, release management methodologies and software deployment strategies; optimizing and fine tuning for best 'uptime' and performance. You will actively interface with software developers, product managers, test engineers, administrators on projects and provide on-call support. You should be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and effectively, sometimes under pressure. Responsibilities include capacity planning, performance tuning, and automation/tools development.
- Deploy OUR CLIENTS products to Dev, Test, and production environments in the cloud (AWS).
- Manage all services, including github, AWS, Okta, product micro-services; building infrastructure around these to make them more consistent and less manual – more automated.
- Ensure the development and production infrastructure is robust and secure. Secure processing of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI) is critical.
- Build and deploy monitoring tools for systems we use for development and production.
- Escalate customers' technical product issues to the engineering team for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Participate in product design and development, customer training, and support as needed.
- Setup tools like SaltStack, OpenStack, ELK Stack, Vault, LDAP
- Setup infrastructure like AWS, HAProxy, and VPCs
- Evaluate, plan, and implement new infrastructure
- Work with Project Teams, Product Management, Development, and Testing teams to understand needs and investigate issues.