Advantage Tech is searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer, to join their client based out of Kansas City, MO.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the client's Cyderes team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for automating everything, identifying opportunities for optimization/stability, and exploring new ideas to better our services and products. The candidate should have experience working efficiently on small teams, being flexible in filling roles, and a strong understanding of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
The primary purpose will be to assist in the creation of the Cyderes platform, ensure the highest level of quality and stability, and integrate with developers to get functionality out as fast and stable as possible. Additionaly, the candidate will be responsible for the evangelizing emerging DevOps capabilities and tools both internally and externally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions which includes:
- Identify opportunities of improvement with the Cyderes platform
- Troubleshoot and remediate any system/automation issues
- Maintain and support a production FaaS/Containerized environment
- Assist in development and maintenance of the Cyderes platform
- Collaborate with development to improve CI/CD
- Understand differences and strengths of each cloud based provider
- Create scripts/code to assist in the devolpment of the Cyderes platform
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Consulting Skills
- Business Acumen
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Capacity
- This position can be remote. The ability to work on-site in Kansas City frequently is a strong plus to facilitate collaboration.
- Experience supporting and/or creating a production environment
- Experience working with other developers/engineers
- At least 3 years working in the development/devops field
- Cloud based environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Configuration management technologies (Terraform/Vagrant/Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- Containerization (Docker/RKT/Kubernetes)
- Virtualization hypervisors (VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, XenServer)
- Git and CI/CD tools (Spinnaker, Jenkins, GitHub, etc)
- Orchestration platforms such as Demisto/Phantom Cyber
- SOC based processes/technologies
- Strong Networking Skills