This position CANNOT work c2c, no sponsorship will be provided.
Must sit onsite in CT, 12 month contrac to hire
- Collaborate with team members (including scrum masters, product owners, system architecture ) to implement solutions supporting the DevOps evolution
- Automate the installation and configuration of products and runtime environments using tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Create additional supporting solutions using languages like Python, Node, Groovy or Go.
- Ensure that everything we run (products or in-house developed solutions) are deployed using the same deployment automation (CI/CD) pipelines we build for our enterprise counterparts (Jenkins CI, Gitlab CI, Sonarqube, Artifactory, etc.)
- Create an observability architecture for our solutions in order to make them easier to support while they run (log aggregation, monitoring, alerting, etc.)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Engineering Architecture and other architecture leaders at Cigna to curate and manage best-of-breed solutions to support a DevOps culture
- Maintain alignment with the industry as new architectures and capabilities within products we currently manage emerge and employ them in a way that improves our solutions
- Has strong focus on business outcomes and is focused on results
- Subject matter expert in one or more technologies/platforms or highly specialized area(s), and working knowledge of other related domains
- Is comfortable with open source and understand when a good commercial compliment is available
- Provides technical thought leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies which assist the functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives
- Comfortable with adapting in an environment of rapid change
- Can facilitate feedback in all forms from all stages of the SDLC process and turn that feedback into improvements to our products and services