An excellent opportunity to work with Telecommunication and Entertainment Company
Only local consultants.
To apply, please call Atul at 303-317-2350 or email him on email@example.com
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Philadelphia PA 19103
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and 6 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
- Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
- Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using GitHub"
- Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
- Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
- Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes