An excellent opportunity to work with our Direct Client for their new project. Very competitive hourly compensation provided.
Looking for only local consultants.
You can contact Tapan at 408-216-8706 and email me on
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Broad technical proficiency, with a thirst for knowledge, and a 'can do' attitude Ability to manage rapidly shifting priorities and dependencies Hands-on technical experience in Linux environments Ability and readiness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices Take high-level design decisions from team and turn them into reality that solves customer issues Team player, excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technical audience Demonstrated ability to quickly understand business requirements, propose reference architectures, and possible technology solutions. Must be capable of presenting options and weigh implementation.
- Solid scripting & development language (e.g., bash, Go, Python, etc.)
- Experience with automation software using Ansible , HashiCorp stack and Python
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Grafana/InfluxDB, Nagios, Datadog, CloudWatch, New Relic etc.) Plus
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare etc.
- Proficient in Linux command Line, system Administration and good hands-on installing software on Linux platforms
- Understanding of containers technologies like Docker & Kubernetes - Plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment processes and tools such as Jenkins, Concourse etc.
- Experience with deploying and operating infrastructure running micro services based platforms.