We are seeking a DevOps Engineer for a leading BioTech company in Sunnyvale. As a DevOps Engineer, you will support and manage their web based software platform.
* Responsible for analysing customer / marketing requirements pertaining to the product
* Provides documentation including, but not limited to, IQ protocols and reports, backup and recovery policy, support and maintenance plan, upgrade plans
* Responsible for deployment and maintenance of the product at data centers.
* Drive automation of deployment process.
* Responsibility includes interacting with cross-functional stakeholders from SQA, Marketing, Service and support organizations, and project/program managers during the development and delivery of the product.
* Must have 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, SES, CloudWatch, S3
* Experience with configuration management tools, CI/CD, Gradle, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
* Linux OS, scripting, bash, Python etc.
* Comfortable in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
* Experience with systems administration and IT operations (networks, cyber security, etc.)
* Automation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc?).
* Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 5+ years of experience.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 8+ years of experience.