The Aroghia Group is an information technology firm providing cutting-edge IT and data analytics solutions, consulting, training, and staff augmentation for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies across the US. For nearly two decades we have been committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions. http://aroghia.com/careers
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking a DevOps Engineer to perform the following duties:
• Build cloud infrastructure following the DevOps model
• Design and implement public and internal APIs
• Design real-time and batch data pipelines machine learning, collaborative filtering, NLP, and deep learning methods to massive data sets
• Support investigation of new cloud services, software packages/tools, APIs, container management, and distributed systems, to continuously deliver quality analytics and machine learning at scale.
• Collaborate with a cross functional agile team of software engineers, data engineers, ML experts, and others to build new product features
• Enable rapid iteration and product quality through continuous A/B testing
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field masters
• Experience with any system configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Experience with CI/CD infrastructure using Git, Jenkins, or similar tools
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, containers, and related tools and systems
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, CloudFormation, IAM, ECS/EKS, EMR, S3, and Lambda/Serverless
• Strong Python, Go, shell scripting, and SQL
• Experience writing automation to deploy R (RStudio), Spark ML, and/or Python apps (pandas, numpy, scipy, etc.)
• You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
• You preferably have experience with data processing and storage frameworks like Airflow, Hadoop or S3, Snowflake, Spark, Flink, Cassandra or Dynamo, Kafka, etc.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, availability, requested pay rate, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number, and Skype/video call information when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers
6205 S. Main St, Suite 270 Aurora, CO, 80016Contact