Role : DevOps Engineer
Location : Madison, WI or remote
Hire Type : Full-Time with ATOS Syntel
DevOps Engineer who is familiar with CI/CD pipelines and has experience integrating security scanning tools into a CI/CD pipeline like gitlab, GitHub, bitbucket (preferable Gitlab).
- Automate security testing and vulnerability management procedures where reasonable.
- Integrate security into the build/deployment process.
- Develop, recommend, evaluate, integrate, deploy, and maintain security tools including static and dynamic analyzers, fuzzers, security frameworks, etc.
- Partner with engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration, delivery, and deployment processes
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols and frameworks to include OAuth, OpenID, SSO/SAML, and AWS IAM
- Experience with implementing cloud-based container vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience in building and maintaining security controls
- Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable the SecDevOps team to operate at high speed and wide scale
- Implement procedures to automate security tasks which seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produce artifacts that support security and compliance needs
- Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Go, Bash, etc)
- Creating secure pipelines for Android and iOS for Ci/CD Process
- Handling certs and security for iOS integration with CI/CD pipelines