Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home dcor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- Participate in full lifecycle development of software and implement all DevOps procedures to support the CI/CD process including the automation of the build, test and deploy pipelines.
- Closely work with the development team to understand the solution architecture and build requirements in order to properly build the CI/CD pipelines.
- Employ best practices for designing automation processes and utilities that can be easily used by the development team.
- Design and develop a best practices release management process that employs separation of concern and proper approvals.
- Customize the CI/CD pipeline based on guidance from the Corporate Release/Compliance Manager, Security and Infrastructure teams.
- Automate the gathering of ongoing analytics and make recommendations to management regarding best practices and improvements in operation efficiency.
- Evaluate and monitor infrastructure resources to guarantee proper operation of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop and maintain virtual machine provisioning scripts.
- Troubleshoot all issues related to the DevOps processes.
- Maintain a knowledgebase of all technical documents and operational details of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Integrate with log tools like Splunk and ELK.
- Provide guidance on various deployment patterns to reduce risk and impact.
- Continuously review and optimize the CI/CD workflow.
- Closely partner with the security and infrastructure teams to incorporate corporate standards into the CI/CD and provisioning processes.
- Configure, monitor and maintain Azure subscriptions and resources.
- Develop and implement best practice processes for the backup and restoration Azure resources.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 2 plus years of experience of closely designing/developing best practice CI/CD pipelines, test automation and release management processes.
- Good understanding of deployment of various platforms such as web, windows services, Microservices and Serverless components.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of Azure DevOps based code migrations.
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture and application development methodologies as it relates to developing a robust, scalable release management model.
- Good experience in automation technologies and tools such as Selenium and JMeter.
- Strong knowledge in developing and executing performance tests.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong experience in managing environments from development to production.
- Good understanding of deployment pipelines such as Azure Pipelines, Jenkins and Maven.