* Develop and maintain automated build and deployment scripts for release management across all environments.
* Design, develop and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Git/SVN, Nexus/Jfrog Artifactory and SonarQube/Fortify.
* Build and deploy J2EE applications and database packages into multiple environments.
* Responsible for administration of JIRA and integration with other tools or plugins.
* Administrate application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
* Automate infrastructure provisioning using Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Develop and maintain scripts using languages like Python, Shell, PERL, Ruby, YAML, Groovy and Jython.
* Lead proof-of-concepts to test migration of traditional apps to Docker containers and leverage Docker Enterprise platform.
* Develop and maintain Configuration Management, hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures in accordance with CMMI ML3 guidelines and ensure team adherence on hardware and software development projects by meeting CMS XLC requirements.
* Ensure the proper baseline identification of configuration items, perform periodic audits, and provide verification of version release configuration items.
* Track all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
* Apply process improvement and engineering principles and best practices to organizational and program level processes to ensure smooth build transitions through multiple development environments
* Recommend new and emerging techniques, tools, and best practices to support implementation and adoption of shared services.
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience in DevOps.
* Proficiency in RDBMS (Experience with Oracle DBMS is strongly preferred) and SQL command line tools.
* Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
* Strong experience in working with revision control source code repositories GIT and SVN.
* Strong scripting experience preferably Python, Shell, PERL, Ruby, YAML, Groovy and Jython.
* Hands on development experience using Java.
* Experience using CM tools in an enterprise environment including CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) and define scalable CI/CD pipelines.
* Strong experience in administrating JIRA.
* Extensive experience in working with Jenkins.
* Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
* Experience with quality assessment tools like Fortify/SonarQube.
* Experience working with Artifactory tools like Jrog or Nexus.
* Full life-cycle experience (requirements through operations and maintenance) in a cloud-based environment (federal cloud experience is a plus).
* Experience working with Docker for containerization.
* Hands on experience developing and improving Configuration Management standards, practices and procedures.
* Strong problem-solving skills with decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in technology-related field.
* Working knowledge of application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and Apache/IBM HTTP Server
* Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic or Elasticsearch and Kibana.
* Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium.
* Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) development environment.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact