CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
* Develop, Demonstrate proactive ownership of assigned systems/projects, including configurations, monitoring, process improvement with appropriate documentation for each of the tasks.
* Work closely with Development/Test/Management counterparts at all level, on requirements, problem identification and resolution related to Software Releases/Production/Non-Production Environments.
* Development of Proof of Concepts and integrate/enhance existing C.O.T.S./Custom Applications
* Strong focus and ability to code and scripts in at least three from among PERL, Shell, JYTHON, Maven, ANT, PHP, Java, SQL
* Comfortable to operate in an environment of frequent, incremental code-testing and deployments and problem resolution.
* Hands-on experience of System Administration of business applications.
* Application Capacity and Performance Planning
* Experience with Database Administration, Deploying SQL objects and analyzing issues.
* System Administration skills with 2+ years of CORE experience with Weblogic Application servers or WebSphere Application Server and at least one among Apache Tomcat/Glassfish/JBOSS, clustering experience is a must.
* System Administration skills with a minimum of 1+ year of experience from among: Apache, IBM HTTP Server, OTD, OHS
* Experience with SVN (Linux Environment -Preferred), GIT, Jenkins/Hudson
* Hands-on experience in programming in at least three from among JYTHON, PYTHON, PERL, SHELL, SQL, ANT, PHP is required
* Proficiency in J2EE concepts
* Proficiency in RDBMS (Experience with Oracle DBMS is strongly preferred) and SQL command line tools
* Excellent understanding of SDLC is a must; familiarity with AGILE methodology will help.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to learn and implement new tools as required by the Business.
Following Skills would be a *PLUS*:
* Experience working in a Cloud Environment (Oracle, AWS, IBM, Azure)
* 2+ years of experience in JMS aware environments would be a big plus.
* Hands-on Experience with Automation Tools like Selenium/Badboy
* Demonstrated experience of leading a team is preferred
* Working knowledge of J2EE application servers like JBOSS, Oracle web-logic, Apache Tomcat and Apache/IBM/iPlanet HTTP Server
* Ability to make optimum use of resources and creative analytical thinking
* Ability to understand/write PL/SQL code.
* Debugging issues related to J2EE application servers/back-end scripts.
* Any other automation tools set-up and usage that aids in process improvement
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact