Who are we?
CoStar Group, Inc.is a #1 largest commercial real estate technology company with Billion dollar in revenues and leading brands including CoStar,LoopNet, Apartments.com, LandsofAmerica and BizBuySell. CoStar Group, Inc has been placed at #16 in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Growth Companies list for 2017.
What we do?
Using highly innovative and modern scalable technology platforms we provide information, analytics and marketing services online to the commercial real estate industry.
What qualities we are looking for?
* An individual with a sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on company-s success
* An individual with proactive and go-getter attitude who works well in a team environment as an individual contributor
* The individual lives and breathes continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using latest DevOps tools and innovative methods
* An individual who is comfortable in a development and operations role
* An individual who has a thirst for learning new tools, platforms and languages
* An individual who communicates and collaborates well with teams in IT and business organizations within the company
* A critical thinker with good problem solving and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
What essential qualifications and skills we are looking for?
* An engineer with 1-2 years- experience in Operations support or in Core Application development
* At least 1-2 years hand on experience with Configuration management tools
* At least 1 year hand experience with scripting languages like Bash, PowerShell or programming languages Python# or Java
* At least 1 years of hands-on experience with any SQL or No SQL databases
* Good understanding of F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks
* Experienced in working in an Agile environment
What is good to have but not required?
* Good understanding or experience in Cloud based platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
* Experience in supporting mobile development with iOS or Android.
* Experience in REST API or Microservices development
* Experience with enterprise monitoring tools AppDynamics, Nagios etc
What we Offer
* Company subsidized health care- Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company match
* PTO and sick leave
* Short-term and Long-term disability
* Basic life insurance
* Tuition assistance
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing