What qualities we are looking for?
* An individual with a sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on company-s success and can work in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple software products and brands across the organization such as www.apartments.com, www.costar.com and www.loopnet.com
* An Individual who is passionate about automating and leveraging DevOps principles, always striving for operational excellence with infrastructure-as-code mentality.
* An individual lives and breathes continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using latest DevOps tools and innovative methods
* Ensure the health and uptime of critical systems and applications with pro-active monitoring, analyzing metrics, implementing best practices, and strong troubleshooting skills.
* An individual with proactive and go-getter attitude who works well in a team environment as an individual contributor
* An individual who is comfortable in a development and operations role
* An individual who has a thirst for learning new tools, platforms and languages
* An individual who communicates and collaborates well with teams in IT and business organizations within the company
* A critical thinker with good problem solving and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
* An individual Strong communication skills, expresses oneself clearly both verbally and in writing.
* On-call rotation
What essential qualifications and skills we are looking for?
* 3-5 experience with managing heavy web traffic sites using mass scale architecture with a developer focus
* Configuration management tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
* Infrastructure as code using Cloudformation, Terraform or similar platforms
* Some experience in AWS or Azure or Google cloud
* Application load balancing technologies such as F5 LTMs, including management of VIPs, pools, nodes, iRule authoring, SSL offloading.
* Experience with enterprise monitoring tools in areas of APM, system vitals, synthetics and RUM.
* Heavy scripting support (PowerShell), Bash, Ruby, Groovy
* Experience with any SQL or No SQL databases
* Experience with configuring Content Delivery Networks (CDN) for performance caching and global traffic management.
* Familiarity with infrastructure foundation components of large networks in AWS and on-prem (e.g., systems & network administration, DNS, hypervisors, containers, databases, multi-datacenters).
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing