At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Columbia, MD. 60% - 99% remote flexibility for the right candidate.Responsibilities:
- Infrastructure as code development
- Creation and maintenance of a fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Participate in cloud architecture and configuration
- Establish norms of collaboration and communication within the team
- B.S. in Computer Science or IT related field.
- 5+ years of experience implementing CI/CD pipelines and developing infrastructure as code
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform
- Experience in implementing cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- knowledge, skills and experience in designing, developing, testing, operating, and sustaining secure computing architectures.
- Experience in (designing and) delivering software projects with an emphasis on establishing and institutionalizing delivery methodologies that promote increased development velocity and frequency of deployments.
- A working knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methodology, web and software development principles.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at minimum per contract requirements.
- Ability to answer technical questions from customers and writing corresponding technical documentation.
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and ambiguity on some projects.
- Strong Linux and Scripting experience
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.