As a DevOps Engineer, you will bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams. You will be responsible for setting up and managing the operation of project development and test environments as well as the software configuration management processes for the entire application development lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Open Source Tools, for automation, and cloud services
- Implement enterprise DevOps solutions including Automation of cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm),
- CI/CD pipelines (build, deploy, testing), and more.
- Planning and Designing, Modeling and Forecasting and Testing/Tuning.
- Manage system and application capacity management
- Performance modeling & forecasting
- Performance testing & tuning.
- Support existing applications and business partners
- Agile methodology
- Experience scripting in Linux/UNIX shell (bash), Python, or PowerShell
- Integrating functional test automation suites (Selenium) with continuous integration systems
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Experience configuring WebLogic
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field. 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and supporting infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud security assessment methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with securing architectures in Cloud computing environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with hardening multiple operating systems, including Linux and Windows 2012 and 2016
- Minimum 2 years of continuous integration experience with development tools (such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, VMware) in some of these domain areas: source control management, continuous integration, automated deployments, configuration management
- A Public Trust security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required for this role.
- Experience with tools; such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, VMware) in some of these domain areas: source control management, continuous integration, automated deployments, configuration management
- Jenkins: 2 years (Required)
- OpenShift: 2 years (Required)
- Engineering: 2 years (Required)
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Experience with performing reviews of security documents submitted for Cloud provisional authorization recommendation decisions
- Security+, CEH, or CISSP Certification preferred
- Experience with STIGs and SCAP and interpreting vulnerability reports
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools, including Twistlock, SonarQube, or Sonatype
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies, including Puppet, Chef, Docker, Terraform, OpenShift, or Ansible
- Knowledge of relational databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB