Job Description Title: DevOps Engineer Location: Remote Type: Contract Rate: DOE (depending on experience) Main Responsibilities:
- Manage our CI/CD pipelines for the production, testing and development environments.
- Manage our cloud and on-prem monitoring systems.
- Work with the team to architect, build and manage our Hybrid Cloud Environment and Disaster Recovery capabilities.
- Architect and implement infrastructure for building, testing, deploying, tuning, and troubleshooting applications.
- Design and build new self-service and automation capabilities to provide world-class service to our software development team.
- Work with the broader team on monitoring, engagement, security and deployment management.
- Collaborate daily with developers and QA engineers to troubleshoot services and systems as well as help implement new applications and services.
• 4+ years of production experience in high availability environments.
• Fluency in best practices for architecture, design, security and SDLC.
• Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex designs clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools.
• Strong background in automation (Python, Bash).
• Strong experience with Java Spring Boot application.
• Strong experience with VMWare.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (CentOS).
• Strong Background in containerization and orchestration (Docker, Nomad, K8).
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI and Ansible.
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Cloud infrastructure management (Rackspace, AWS).
• Knowledge of networking and subnetting.
• Team player and eager to learn.
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com