Minimum Required Skills:
Linux Administration (Ubuntu/CentOS/Redhat), Network Administration, Puppet, Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V), Linux, Orchestration Tools, Containerization Tools (Docker/Rocket/Kubernetes), Configuration Management (Puppet / Chef / Ansible), Networking Protocols (DNS/HTTP(S)/UDP/TCP/SSL), AWS
Are you a DevOps Engineer? Are you driven by an uncontrollable passion for technology? If so, read on...
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Are you passionate about working on the MOST cutting edge technology? Are you driven and motivated to learn new technology while building new products? Do you want to work for a revolutionary, paradigm-changing company while having a great time at work....yes while at work!?
We are developing mobile technology that is the single most revolutionary system system being developed. We're becoming this centuries Bell Labs...oh and did I mention we've developed technology that will turn into a $100 billion industry?
Besides working on an industry-leading telecommunications platform and taking it to the next level--you will be a part of constantly iterating, designing, and coding environment--helping us to our way of excellence.
*** We are willing to take a look at any candidate that has a unique technology background related to network communications or telecommunication platforms.
- Your tech stack will continue to evolve as well. You will be exposed to technology that most developers dream of.
What You Will Be Doing
Get to work on one of the fastest growing platforms today!
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Microservices, Mobile-Edge, API Development, and next generation evolved networks.
- Develop and refine our network communication appliance.
- Work on the scaling the fastest growing messaging system.
- Work on deploying innovative new features
- Work with some of the most creative, intelligent people in the software industry.
What You Need for this Position
5+ years working with Linux (or Unix)
Solid Experience with the one (or more) of the following will also be essential
- Experience with Puppet
- Experience with containers
What's In It for You
We are an employee-centric company and value the people that contribute to our success. For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a base salary, excellent medical, dental and health benefits, and other perks (including possible work from home in the future).
1. Strong Pay
2. Awesome Technology
3. Startup feel
4. Phenomenal teamSo if you are a DevOps Engineer who wants to shape the world of technology...APPLY TODAY!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.