The DevOps Engineer will provide support for the team's hardware and software needs including helping in the process of requesting changes as needed by the different team members. Alongside the support role, the engineer will collaborate with the team members to acquire the knowledge from the applications being built in order to provide assessments of infrastructure solutions. They will turn assessments into technical requirements that can be used by the engineers to get the requirements into internal cloud solutions. The engineer should be able to work closely with the developers in the team to provide and support local infrastructure setups that will allow the developers to work on their projects.
The DevOps engineer will generate technical requirements from internal customers and provide testing mechanisms that will allow the "certification" of such solutions prior to delivery to the internal customers requesting them.
The DevOps engineer will provide design, analysis, and solutions for UI related needs from the different teams within the organization. The engineer will gather requirements and provide a solution for UI needs with little to no supervision. This includes the delivery of mock-ups, wireframes, and other items that will help in the correct selection of solutions and decision making.
The DevOps engineer will provide design, analysis, implementation and support for any and all CI/CD related to the teams within the organization. They will work closely with the developers to ensure their understanding and correct use of any tools available for these methodologies.
- Provide support to team members for any hardware and software requirements for desktops/laptops
- Provide analysis, design, and technical documentation for infrastructure requirements for different applications
- Provide implementation plans for infrastructure requirements
- Provide validation tests to ensure the infrastructure was implemented as designed and intended and will meet all of the application requirements
- Provide design, analysis, implementation, delivery, and support for application related UI needs.
- Provide design, implementation and support for CI/CD infrastructure and procedures
- Provide support to development team in local development setup and infrastructure instantiation (Containers)
Strong background in Linux/Unix
Strong background in Containerization and AWS
Strong background in Web development (Full Stack development)
Strong background in SQL language
Strong background in SDLC
Strong background in automation CI/CD
Strong communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Proven DevOps experience in large enterprise organizations
Like to Have:
Knowledge of Testing tools usage and implementation
Knowledge of UI design and development
Knowledge of mock-ups, wireframing, and prototyping web application UI
Linux/Unix, Containerization, AWS, CI/CD, SDLC, Some Web Development, System Administration
NO THIRD PARTIES!!!
NO CORP to CORP!!!
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi-layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact