- Be responsible for the infrastructure of our applications that will used by millions of active users every day
- Ensure reliability, scalability, and performance
- Tackle problems relating to critical services and prevent problem recurrence
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainability through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Work agile with a motivated and innovative team
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science
- Solve challenges involving scaling, high availability, reliability, data pipelines, micro-services, and more in your day-to-day work.
- Are comfortable building and scaling applications on one or more technologies that make up our stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Node.js, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Git, NATS, Terraform, and more.
- Can cross systems, DevOps, and application software boundaries.
- Have experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware).
- Are fascinated by the complex issues that arise as a result of operating large-scale systems and you understand that automation plays a critical role.
- Are skilled working directly on the command line and you take pride in building internal tools to help your team be more efficient.
- Love learning, enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet.
- Love getting things done and you never give up, when it s getting difficult. It s a challenge to master every situation.
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work;
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems;
- Has experience with automation and configuration management tools (like Ansible, Terraform, and Puppet);
- Understands server security concepts and implementations;
- Has experience managing production applications in the cloud (AWS preferable)
- Has created and worked with microservice infrastructures;
- Ideally has some experience deploying solutions to enterprise clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!