**100% REMOTE - qualified applicants will be willing and able to support PST hours**
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer for a leading SaaS provider. Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- AWS Experience (Strong understanding of EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, and RDS services)
- System Administration - Strong working knowledge of *nix systems
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience working with SCM (git, svn, perforce, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools (ansible, puppet, chef, etc.)
- CI/CD pipeline tool experience (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, GoCD, etc.)
- Scripting proficiency in Bash preferred but open to python, perl, etc.
Job ID: 355577 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!