** URGENT REQUIREMENT **
We are looking for DevOps Candidates .We will also provide training if required.Must be willing to work on our W2.
USC, GC , H4 , H4 EAD , OPT EAD candidates can apply !!
- 4+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Extensive work experience in CICD using Jenkins, Pipeline, No touch deployment
- Working experience with DevOps or Agile processes
- Develop CI/CD pipelines using BODM (Build once deploy multiple times) model
- Build continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines for the applications
- Design and develop reusable frameworks, components and libraries that can be leveraged by other teams
- Develop Jenkins build systems using Maven and Groovy
- Work closely with development teams to coordinate releases and resolve specific build failures
- Implement automated testing and automated compliance checks where appropriate
- Integrate with ServiceNow to streamline and automate certain change management process
- Develop and integrate reusable libraries for pipeline.
- Integrate pipeline with monitoring tools like Splunk and ELK
- Experience with Github for source control
- Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes technologies
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Highlights and benefits-
Infospan has over 10 years of experience in consulting and grooming superior developers and analysts. We are also registered as E-verified company. Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
Why to join Infospan:
High Success rate of placement
Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000
Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
Company paid Life Insurance
Jobs across the country
Contact Details: Adam Morrison